Il gioco è vietato ai minori di 18 anni - Giocare troppo può causare dipendenza
Pokeritaliaweb Forum - Powered by vBulletin

User Tag List

Visualizza Risultati Sondaggio: Chi vincerÓ l'anello NBA 2013/14?

Partecipanti
35. Non puoi votare in questo sondaggio
  • Miami Heat

8 22.86%
  • Oklahoma City Thunder

4 11.43%
  • Indiana Pacers

7 20.00%
  • Chicago Bulls

2 5.71%
  • LA Clippers

4 11.43%
  • San Antonio Spurs

6 17.14%
  • Houston Rockets

3 8.57%
  • New York Knicks

1 2.86%
  • LA Lakers

0 0%
  • Altro (specificare)

0 0%
Pagina 124 di 167 PrimaPrima ... 2474114122123124125126134 ... UltimaUltima
Risultati da 1,231 a 1,240 di 1667

Discussione: [BASKET NBA] Pronostici, Risultati, News STAGIONE 2013/14

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I Bulls mi stanno dando soddisfazioni nelle giocate ma anche nei risultati che non mi aspettavo.Provo anche questa sera Chicago +4.5.Probabilmente si perde contro Dallas in forma e in trasferta ma possiamo rimanere in partita.

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    NBA
    knicks +13.5 @1.27
    grizzlies +13.5 @1.27
    @1.60 (5u)

NBA
    cavs +3.5 @1.29
    lakers +5.5 @1.28
    spurs tat @1.22
    @2.04 (2,5u)

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    stasera c'Ŕ tanta roba, dai guru buttati , non puoi farci rimanere a secco !

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Citazione Originariamente Scritto da invicto Visualizza Messaggio
    stasera c'Ŕ tanta roba, dai guru buttati , non puoi farci rimanere a secco !
    ciao....sorry ma non avevo abbastanza tempo per fare il pezzo...meglio non farlo che farlo male tanto per.
    da lunedý ci ritroviamo come al solito. intanto qui metto le preview e magari qualche teaser che vorrei giocarmi

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    NBA - Quote 2 Marzo

domenica 02/03/2014 ore 22:00 1 2
    Toronto Raptors - Golden State Warriors 2,00 1,72
    lunedý 03/03/2014 ore 00:00 1 2
    Indiana Pacers - Utah Jazz 1,10 5,80
    lunedý 03/03/2014 ore 01:00 1 2
    Oklahoma City Thunder - Charlotte Bobcats 1,18 4,30
    San Antonio Spurs - Dallas Mavericks 1,40 2,75
    lunedý 03/03/2014 ore 02:00 1 2
    Phoenix Suns - Atlanta Hawks 1,20 4,00

Vincente Handicap

lunedý 03/03/2014 ore 00:00 1 2
    Indiana Pacers - Utah Jazz ( Punteggio iniziale:0 - 12.5 ) 1,85 1,85
    lunedý 03/03/2014 ore 01:00 1 2
    Oklahoma City Thunder - Charlotte Bobcats ( Punteggio iniziale:0 - 9.5 ) 1,90 1,80
    lunedý 03/03/2014 ore 02:00 1 2
    Phoenix Suns - Atlanta Hawks ( Punteggio iniziale:0 - 8.5 ) 1,90 1,80

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    NBA - Preview 2 Marzo

Preview: New York At Chicago
    When: 1:00 PM ET, Sunday, March 2, 2014
    Where: United Center, Chicago, Illinois
    The New York Knicks are not just losing, they are getting blown out. The Knicks will try to end their latest slide at five straight when they open up a three-game road trip at the Chicago Bulls on Sunday. New York dropped its last two games by a combined 49 points and lost 11 of the last 13 to fall well off the pace in the Eastern Conference, a development guard J.R. Smith attributed to a lack of heart.
    “It’s not a mental thing, it’s a heart thing,” Smith told reporters after the 126-103 loss to the Golden State Warriors on Friday. “
    You gotta play with effort, play with heart. I mean, I’m not condoning knocking somebody down and hurting nobody. But we gotta do something.” One thing the Bulls are never accused of is a lack of heart. Chicago was left for dead after Derrick Rose’s season-ending knee injury and the trade of Luol Deng but has instead won three straight and eight of nine to pull into a tie for the third-best record in the East.
    TV: 1 p.m. ET, ABC
    ABOUT THE KNICKS (21-38): New York gave up 73 points in the first half to the Warriors and was never in the game after the break. Carmelo Anthony put up 23 points and 16 rebounds in the setback and continues to post big numbers despite the losses. The All-Star forward disagreed with Smith’s characterization of the team. “I don’t think it’s heart, man,” Anthony told reporters. “That’s his opinion; everybody has their own opinion. But for me it’s just consistency and it’s been all year long.”
    ABOUT THE BULLS (32-26): Chicago is built on a strong defensive system and is allowing the second-fewest points in the league at an average of 92.3 - a fact that helps cover up for an offense that at times lacks firepower. “I think when you get a team that’s willing to sacrifice for each other , to play for each other, I think you can build a mental toughness that’s necessary to succeed,” Bulls coach Tom Thibodeau told reporters. “I think there’s a commitment by each player to each other to not let the group down.” Chicago has held its last nine opponents to an average of 88.7 points.
    BUZZER BEATERS
    1. The Knicks suffered an 82-81 loss at Chicago on Oct. 31 to fall to 1-1, marking the last time the team was at .500.
    2. Chicago F Taj Gibson is averaging 18 points and 9.6 rebounds over the last five games, with three double-doubles in that span.
    3. New York C Tyson Chandler is averaging 15.8 rebounds in the last four games.

Preview: Golden State At Toronto
    When: 4:00 PM ET, Sunday, March 2, 2014
    Where: Air Canada Centre, Toronto, Ontario
    The Toronto Raptors got a nice long break after a triple-overtime loss to the Washington Wizards on Thursday and will get back to work securing the No. 3 spot in the Eastern Conference when they host the Golden State Warriors on Sunday. The Raptors had won six of seven before the marathon setback and are tied with the Chicago Bulls for the third-best mark in the East. The Warriors are winners of five of six after cruising past the New York Knicks on Friday.
    Stephen Curry posted a triple-double with 27 points, 11 rebounds and 11 assists in the 126-103 win over the Knicks as Golden State improved to 2-1 on a six-game trip through the East. The All-Star guard bounced back from one of his worst performances of the season - nine points, five assists and five turnovers in a loss at Chicago - by spreading the ball around before getting hot from the floor. Toronto hopes to have its own dynamic point guard, Kyle Lowry, ready to go on Sunday after an ankle injury slowed him on Thursday.
    TV: 4 p.m. ET, CSN Bay Area (Golden State), SportsNet (Toronto)
    ABOUT THE WARRIORS (36-23): Golden State gets a lot of attention for the big offensive numbers and outside shooting by the likes of Curry and Klay Thompson, but it is winning games on the defensive end. The Warriors rank third in the NBA in field-goal percentage defense (43.3) and have limited their last six opponents to an average of 96.5 points. The Knicks struggled to 37.9 percent from the field in Friday’s game and turned the ball over 18 times as Golden State dictated the pace. “We played well defensively,” Thompson told reporters. “I thought we got back to what we do well and it is huge going into playing a good Toronto team.”
    ABOUT THE RAPTORS (32-26): Lowry and small forward Terrence Ross (ankle) are both game-time decisions for Sunday. Lowry came up a rebound shy of a triple-double while logging 54 minutes in the 134-129 setback against the Wizards on Thursday is putting up an average of 19.7 points over the last three contests. If he can’t go, Greivis Vasquez will get a bigger chunk of playing time at the point guard spot. Toronto suffered a 112-103 loss at Golden State on Dec. 3 despite 20 points and nine assists from Lowry but is 26-15 since that loss and is running away with the Atlantic Division.
    BUZZER BEATERS
    1. The Warriors have taken three straight and eight of nine in the series.
    2. Toronto G DeMar DeRozan has gone for 30 or more points three times in the last five games and is averaging 27.4 points in that span.
    3. Golden State F David Lee is averaging just 22.5 minutes in two games while working his way back from a bout with the flu.

Preview: Utah At Indiana
    When: 6:00 PM ET, Sunday, March 2, 2014
    Where: Bankers Life Fieldhouse, Indianapolis, Indiana
    The Indiana Pacers look for their fifth winning streak of five or more games this season when they host the Utah Jazz on Sunday. Indiana made it four straight victories when it defeated the Boston Celtics 102-97 on Saturday and continues to hold a two-game lead over the Miami Heat in the battle for the top spot in the Eastern Conference. Utah has lost four of its last six contests and owns a porous 7-21 road record.
    The Jazz fell to the Cleveland Cavaliers on Friday to open a six-game road trip through the East and won’t play at home again until March 10. All-Star forward Paul George had 25 points, eight rebounds and three steals in Indiana’s victory over Boston and is averaging 26 points in six games since the break. The Pacers also received a solid outing from newcomer Evan Turner (17 points in 26 minutes) against Boston. “Good balance amongst the starters,” coach Frank Vogel told reporters, “and Evan Turner gave us a big lift throughout the whole game, but in particular down the stretch.”
    TV: 6 p.m. ET, ROOT (Utah), FSN Indiana
    ABOUT THE JAZZ (21-37): After a strong run prior to the All-Star break, veteran forward Marvin Williams has struggled mightily since play resumed and has scored five or fewer points in four of the past five outings. Williams strung together three consecutive 20-point outings in early February before falling back into a rut and has scored seven total points on 3-of-15 shooting over Utah’s last two games. The Jazz shot just 35 percent from the field in the 99-79 loss to Cleveland but 14 of their 28 baskets were from 3-point range.
    ABOUT THE PACERS (45-13): George has failed to reach 20 points just once in the last six games and he excelled down the stretch against Boston with eight points during the decisive 14-4 run. He wasn’t thrilled with his play over the first three quarters and finished 9-of-20 from the field. “I missed too many easy shots (early) and I told myself when it comes back around that I have to make my shots,” George said afterward. “So I just locked in my focus and my teammates found me.”
    BUZZER BEATERS
    1. George scored 19 points when the Pacers notched a 95-86 road win over the Jazz on Dec. 4.
    2. Utah C Derrick Favors had 22 points and 13 rebounds in the December meeting.
    3. Pacers PG George Hill (shoulder) is expected to miss his second straight game.

Preview: Philadelphia At Orlando
    When: 6:00 PM ET, Sunday, March 2, 2014
    Where: Amway Center, Orlando, Florida
    The Orlando Magic have struggled all season on the road, but have been a different team on their home court of late with six wins in seven games. The Magic can even their record at home Sunday with a victory over the Philadelphia 76ers, who have lost 13 consecutive contests. It will be the final matchup of the two leading candidates for NBA Rookie of the Year honors -- Orlando’s Victor Oladipo and Michael Carter-Williams of Philadelphia -- after the Magic took two of the first three meetings.
    The Magic lost at Miami 112-98 on Saturday, allowing 58.1 percent shooting while falling to a league-worst 4-28 away from home. Leading scorer Arron Afflalo did not play in any of the four games on the trip due to an ankle injury and illness as Orlando averaged 98.8 points. The Magic will have to contain veteran forward Thaddeus Young, who has averaged 23.3 points in three games against them this season.
    TV: 6 p.m. ET, CSN Philadelphia, FSN Florida (Orlando)
    ABOUT THE 76ERS (15-44): Philadelphia allowed Washington to make 12-of-26 from 3-point range in a 122-103 loss at home Saturday on the night the franchise retired the number of former 76ers great Allen Iverson. Guard Tony Wroten led Philadelphia with 19 points off the bench, increasing his average to 17.2 over the last five games after going scoreless against Utah on Feb. 12. Carter-Williams is 8-of-27 from the field the last two games after a stretch in which he scored at least 19 in four of five contests.
    ABOUT THE MAGIC (18-43): Center Nikola Vucevic continues to shine, producing 18 points and 10 rebounds against Miami on Saturday for his 11th double-double in his last 15 games since returning from a concussion. His backup, Kyle O’Quinn, has shown plenty of improvement and he produced 14 points and 15 rebounds Saturday. Tobias Harris is averaging 18.8 points over the last six and Oladipo has scored 20.3 per game against the 76ers this season, slightly better than Carter-Williams (19.3) in the matchup.
    BUZZER BEATERS
    1. Magic F Maurice Harkless, who joined the starting lineup after Afflalo’s injury, is averaging 16.3 points in his last three outings.
    2. The 76ers have not won a season series against the Magic since 1998-99.
    3. Orlando G Jameer Nelson, the franchise’s all-time leader in assists, is two rebounds shy of 2,000 in his career.

Preview: Charlotte At Oklahoma City
    When: 7:00 PM ET, Sunday, March 2, 2014
    Where: Chesapeake Energy Arena, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
    After a three-game hiccup, the Western Conference-leading Oklahoma City Thunder looked more like themselves last time out, and they'll try to make it two straight victories when they host the Charlotte Bobcats on Sunday. The Thunder have dominated the series recently, winning six straight meetings dating to 2010. These aren't the same sorry Bobcats, though — Charlotte sits seventh in the Eastern Conference and is in position to make the playoffs for the first time since the 2009-10 campaign.
    The Thunder nearly wasted a big lead of their own Friday, letting most of a 19-point advantage slip away before holding on for a 113-107 win over visiting Memphis to snap a three-game skid. "It feels great," Oklahoma City Thunder star Kevin Durant told reporters. "You never take it for granted. We learned a lesson after losing three in a row. It's tough to swallow, so it's good to get a W." The Bobcats had their season-high four-game winning streak snapped Friday, squandering a 14-point lead in a 92-82 loss at San Antonio.
    TV: 7 p.m. ET, SportSouth (Charlotte), FSN Oklahoma (Oklahoma City)
    ABOUT THE BOBCATS (27-31): Charlotte has experienced a dramatic turnaround under first-year coach Steve Clifford and is one win shy of matching its victory total over the past two seasons combined. The transformation has taken place primarily at the defensive end, where the Bobcats rank fourth in the NBA at 96.7 points allowed per game — six points lower than last season's average. At the offensive end, Charlotte leans heavily on big man Al Jefferson, who has put up 20 or more points in 18 of his last 21 games and topped 30 points in seven of his last 13.
    ABOUT THE THUNDER (44-15): Oklahoma City had a period of adjustment after getting point guard Russell Westbrook back from a 27-game absence due to a knee injury, but the Thunder settled in at the defensive end against the Grizzlies. It didn't hurt that they got 37 points from Durant — his 35th game this season with 30 or more. The Thunder might be shorthanded in the backcourt, as shooting guard Thabo Sefolosha left Friday's game with a strained left calf and is considered day-to-day.
    BUZZER BEATERS
    1. The Thunder are 24-6 at home, where they've recorded 144 consecutive sellout crowds.
    2. Charlotte's 12 road wins are one shy of the single-season franchise record.
    3. Oklahoma City is 22-2 when recording more assists than the opposition.

Preview: Dallas At San Antonio
    When: 7:00 PM ET, Sunday, March 2, 2014
    Where: AT&T Center, San Antonio, Texas
    San Antonio point guard Tony Parker is a game-time decision when the Spurs host the Dallas Mavericks on Sunday. Parker has missed the previous six games with an assortment of injuries – shin, groin, hamstring, back and hand – and will need coach Gregg Popovich to sign off on his return prior to tip-off. The Mavericks have won 10 of their last 13 games but are coming off a disappointing 100-91 loss to the Chicago Bulls as they blew a 16-point lead.
    The Spurs are 5-1 while Parker heals up with power forward Tim Duncan leading the way. The future Hall of Famer had 17 points and 16 rebounds in Friday’s 92-82 victory over the Charlotte Bobcats and he moved into 12th place in the NBA history with 13,753 rebounds, passing former Houston Rockets star Hakeem Olajuwon (13,748). “Obviously, I watched him growing up playing and played against him for a little while,” Duncan said of Olajuwon afterward. “I respect what he did throughout his career. It’s an honor.”
    TV: 7 p.m. ET, NBATV, FSN Southwest (Dallas, San Antonio)
    ABOUT THE MAVERICKS (36-24): The collapse against Chicago continued a season-long pattern of Dallas letting double-digit leads get away. Forward Dirk Nowitzki was irritated with the latest one, which prevented the Mavericks from moving into sixth place in the Western Conference. “First-half leads mean nothing in this league,” Nowitzki said afterward. “I’d rather not be up 16 to be quite honest with you in the first half. A 16-point lead in the first half means a couple of stops, a couple of threes and that lead is gone.”
    ABOUT THE SPURS (41-16): Parker understands the big picture that Popovich is always focused on, so he eventually relented when his head coach told him rest was the prudent approach after the All-Star break. “I didn’t want to realize because I want to play,” Parker told reporters. “But I trust Pop’s judgment and he felt it was the right time to get some rest before the playoffs. It was hard at the beginning but like I said, I trust him. My body definitely feels better now and I feel like I’m getting close to 100 percent.”
    BUZZER BEATERS
    1. San Antonio is 2-0 against Dallas this season and has won the last seven meetings and 11 of the past 13 regular-season meetings.
    2. Spurs G Marco Belinelli is 19-of-35 from 3-point range over the past seven games.
    3. Dallas G Monta Ellis recorded both his 1,000th career steal and 500th career 3-pointer during the loss to the Bulls.

Preview: Atlanta At Phoenix
    When: 8:00 PM ET, Sunday, March 2, 2014
    Where: US Airways Center, Phoenix, Arizona
    The two teams scrambling to hang onto the final playoff spot in their respective conferences square off Sunday when the Phoenix Suns host the spiraling Atlanta Hawks. The Suns, who are one game clear of ninth-place Memphis in the Western Conference, snapped a three-game skid with a 116-104 win over New Orleans on Friday. The Hawks are trying to right the ship after a 115-104 loss at Boston dropped them a season-worst five games below .500.
    Guard Goran Dragic has kept the Suns afloat in the loaded West, setting career highs for points three times in February including 40 points against the Pelicans — a performance that earned him "M-V-P" chants from the Phoenix faithful. "I never imagined they would cheer that for me," Dragic told reporters. "It is a great feeling.
    It is something special in my career that I will remember my whole life." February was less memorable for the Hawks, who have dropped 10 of their last 11 but remain four games ahead of Cleveland and Detroit for the eighth spot in the mediocre East.
    TV: 8 p.m. ET, SportSouth (Atlanta), FSN Arizona (Phoenix)
    ABOUT THE HAWKS (26-31): Atlanta's season hit a road block when center Al Horford was lost for the year with a torn pectoral muscle, and the hits have kept coming. All-Star forward Paul Millsap (knee) is expected to miss his fourth straight game and big men Pero Antic (ankle) and Gustavo Ayon (shoulder) remain sidelined. Point guard Jeff Teague (26.7) and forward DeMarre Carroll (20.3) have carried the Hawks at the offensive end lately, combining for an average of 47 points over the past three games.
    ABOUT THE SUNS (34-24): Phoenix is eagerly awaiting the return of point guard Eric Bledsoe, who has not played since Dec. 30 but is close to being ready to come back from arthroscopic knee surgery. Gerald Green (14.8 points) has helped fill the scoring void in Bledsoe's absence, but the Suns miss their point guard's defense. With or without Bledsoe, the Suns like to get out and run, leading the NBA with an average of 19 fast-break points.
    BUZZER BEATERS
    1. Bledsoe (18 points, 5.8 assists) has been participating in 3-on-3 drills and is expected to resume full practice within the next week before returning to game action.
    2. Atlanta SF Kyle Korver extended his NBA-record streak to 126 consecutive games with at least one 3-pointer, 37 more than Dana Barros' previous mark.
    3. The Hawks have dropped six straight road games and are looking to avoid their first seven-game slide away from home since Jan. 27-Feb. 20, 2008.

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    NBA Report - Trends e Statistiche 2 Marzo

Hot teams
    -- Chicago won/covered eight of last nine games.
    -- Warriors won five of their last six games. Toronto won six of eight.
    -- Pacers won last four games, are 1-5-1 vs spread in last seven.
    -- Charlotte won four of its last five games.
    -- San Antonio won five of its last six games. Mavericks won four of their last five.

Cold Teams
    -- Knicks lost five in row, eight of last nine games.
    -- Jazz lost five of their last six road games.
    -- 76ers lost their last 13 games (3-10 vs spread). Orlando lost six of its last eight games.
    -- Oklahoma City lost three of its last four games.
    -- Hawks lost 10 of last 11 games (1-7-1 vs spread last nine). Phoenix lost three of its last four games.

Series records
    -- Bulls won eight of last ten games with New York,
    -- Warriors won eight of last nine games with Toronto.
    -- Pacers won three of last four games against Utah.
    -- 76ers lost seven of last nine games with Orlando.
    -- Thunder won its last six games with Charlotte.
    -- Spurs won their last seven games against Dallas.
    -- Suns won seven of last ten games with Atlanta.

Totals
    -- Seven of last nine New York games went over total.
    -- Five of last six Golden State games stayed under.
    -- Last seven Utah road games stayed under the total.
    -- Five of last six Philly-Orlando games stayed under.
    -- Over is 5-2-1 in last eight Charlotte games.
    -- Six of last eight San Antonio games went over total.
    -- Last six Atlanta games went over the total.

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    proviamo questo teaserino per oggi

NBA
    ind-uta under 197.5 @1.37
    thunder tat @1.29