User Tag List

Pagina 37 di 50 PrimaPrima ... 27353637383947 ... UltimaUltima
Risultati da 361 a 370 di 491

Discussione: [GOLF] Official Pronostici, Quote e Risultati PGA-European Tour

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Non credo succder ma se vince Henley faccio un bel botto..... mio bookmaker credo abbia sbagliato a quotarlo, mi accorgo ora che nel ticket la quota 400 !!!!

C' magari il rischio che la scommessa possa esser annullata?

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Citazione Originariamente Scritto da ILTRADER Visualizza Messaggio
    Non credo succder ma se vince Henley faccio un bel botto..... mio bookmaker credo abbia sbagliato a quotarlo, mi accorgo ora che nel ticket la quota 400 !!!!

C' magari il rischio che la scommessa possa esser annullata?
    azzz.....400 sicuramente un errore. sinceramente nn saprei se rischi un annullo

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Golf PGA Tour - Risultati RBC Heritage Day 1

McDowell, Every lead RBC Heritage after first round
    Graeme McDowell and Matt Every each fired a 5-under-par 66 and claimed a one-shot lead after the first round of the RBC Heritage on Thursday in Hilton Head Island, S.C.
    Sang-Moon Bae of South Korea was alone in third after a 4-under 67. Matt Kucher, Kevin Kisner, Scott Langley, Morgan Hoffman and Cameron Smith were two behind the leaders after posting 68s on the Harbour Town Golf Links course.
    Jordan Spieth returned to the course after winning his first Masters on Sunday at age 21 and making a wave of appearances since his record-tying 18-under-par 270 at Augusta. He struggled to a 3-over 74 on Thursday that ended a streak of 16 straight under-par rounds on the PGA Tour.
    Spieth, the new leader of the FedEx Cup standings, carded only one birdie and had a double-bogey on the par-3 14th hole after hitting into the water.
    "Got a good feeling about tomorrow," Spieth said. "Feel like I got some swings in, got in somewhat of a rhythm and can at least go out and feel the shots. It was just an off day and it happens."
    Every handled the windy conditions, managing six birdies and only one bogey on No. 18, which was his ninth hole of the day. A stretch of four birdies in eight holes included a 50-foot chip-in on No. 6 and a 20-foot chip-in on No. 7.
    The Arnold Palmer Invitational winner in March, Every bounced back after missing the cut at the Masters last week.
    "I'm playing well and I feel like I still have that momentum," Every said.
    McDowell, whose last tour win came in 2013 at the RBC, started inauspiciously with a bogey but went on to make six birdies for his share of the lead. He had not shot below a 71 in 12 previous rounds.
    "It was great to feel comfortable out there today, see my lines, hit my speeds and make a few putts," McDowell said.
    Bae, who picked up his second PGA Tour win earlier this year at the Frys.com Open, had five birdies and one bogey.

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Golf PGA Tour - Risultati RBC Heritage 2015

Furyk shoots 63 to win RBC Heritage in playoff
    Jim Furyk finished an impressive day of golf with a birdie on the second playoff hole to beat Kevin Kisner and win the RBC Heritage on Sunday in Hilton Head, S.C.
    Furyk shot a final-round 8-under-par 63, the best round of the day, on his way to his first PGA Tour title since 2010.
    Kisner, who was after his first PGA Tour win, fired a 7-under 64 in the final round, including a birdie on the final hole that forced a playoff.
    Both Furyk and Kisner birdied the first playoff hole before heading to the par-3 17th.
    "You don't expect a guy of Jim's caliber to miss a 6-footer straight up the hill," Kisner said.
    Furyk hit his tee shot to within 12 feet of the cup, and Kisner was about 20 feet away. Kisner missed his birdie putt and made par. Furyk then made his birdie putt to capture the title, unleashing a wild celebration.
    "I think getting excited on 17 there was a lot of pent-up frustrations," Furyk said.
    Furyk, who missed the cut at the Masters, and Kisner both finished at 18-under 266 for the tournament, two strokes ahead of Troy Merritt, who led the field by three strokes heading into Sunday's play but shot a 2-under 69 in the final round to finish third.
    One stroke behind Merritt was Brendon Todd, who finished one shot ahead of fifth-place finisher Matt Kuchar.
    Masters champion Jordan Spieth fired a final-round 1-under-par 70 and finished at 10-under, eight strokes off the lead and tied for 11th.
    Instead of the 21-year-old Spieth getting the headlines this time, it was the 44-year-old Furyk.
    Furyk made 18 pars in his opening round, but followed that with rounds of 64, 68 and 63.
    Furyk had one bogey on Sunday, but he offset that with nine birdies in the round. He had a run of four consecutive birdies, including one that came on a 48-foot putt at the par-4 eighth hole. Furyk had not won on the tour since capturing The Tour Championship in September, 2010.
    "I was starting to feel like this game is beating me up, and the losing hurts a lot more than winning feels good," Furyk said. "I think I just forget how good it feels to win."
    Because of a threat of rain, the final round started early, with golfers playing in groups of threes instead of pairings

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    le prime linee americane per i favoriti del prossimo US Open.....ma guarda il vecchio Tiger!

Rory McIlroy +700
    Jordan Spieth +850
    Tiger Woods +1,500
    Adam Scott +2,000
    Dustin Johnson +2,000
    Jason Day +2,000
    Phil Mickelson +2,500
    Bubba Watson +3,000
    Henrik Stenson +3,000
    Justin Rose +3,000
    Rickie Fowler +3,000
    Martin Kaymer +3,500
    Matt Kuchar +3,500
    Patrick Reed +3,500
    Sergio Garcia +3,500
    Jim Furyk +4,500
    Jimmy Walker +4,500
    Brandt Snedeker +5,000
    Hideki Matsuyama +5,000
    Brooks Koepka +5,500

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Golf PGA Tour - Quote Zurich Classic 2015

25/04

23:00

Vincente Zurich Classic
    +1

Altro

Johnson D.

Rose J.

Day J.

Fowler R.

Bradley K.

English H.

Horschel B.

Steele B.

O Hair S.

Stricker S.

Thomas J.

Hoffman M.

Knox R.

Howell Iii C.

Tringale C.

Donaldson J.

Petersson J.

De Jonge B.

Berger D.

Wiesberger B.

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Golf PGA Tour - Risultati Day1 Zurich Classic

Weekley, de Jonge share Zurich Classic lead after 1st round
    Boo Weekley eagled his second hole and finished with an 8-under-par 64 on Thursday to take share the lead with Zimbabwe's Brendon de Jonge after the first round of the Zurich Classic of New Orleans in Avondale, La.
    Sean O'Hair and Canada's David Hearn are tied for third after shooting 65s at TPC Louisiana.
    Daniel Berger, Mark Hubbard, Erik Compton and England's Brian Davis and Greg Own share fifth place at 66. Twelve players, including Dustin Johnson, Ben Crane, Australia's Jason Day and South Korea's K.J. Choi, share 10th place at 67.
    Play was suspended for 78 minutes in mid-afternoon due to rain, then was halted due to darkness with 12 golfers among the 156-player field yet to compete their round. All golfers played at least 15 holes.
    After his eagle, Weekley added seven birdies and just one bogey.
    "It was good," he said. "I've been struggling for about a month now and finally found me some shafts. TrueTemper built me some clubs yesterday, and I've finally got shafts I feel I can control and hit my marks and get my distance and stuff like that. I hit a lot of good iron shots, but I putted the ball well. If you can put both of them together, you're usually going to shoot pretty well.
    "It's only the first round. This isn't going to make or break you."
    Weekley, 41, owns three career PGA Tour victories, the most recent coming at the 2013 Crowne Plaza Invitational at Colonial.
    De Jonge also got off to a hot start, going par-birdie-birdie-birdie upon starting his round at No. 10. He added another three-birdies-in-three-holes spree on Nos. 4 and 6, and he finished his bogey-free round with eight birdies.
    "Obviously a nice position to be in. It was fun. It was a good round today," said de Jonge, who is looking for his first PGA Tour title. "It was definitely different after we came back (following the rain storm). It was pretty muddy out there. It got tricky if you missed a couple greens.
    "(The course) got soft. Obviously, they had a ton of rain last week, and with any rain we had today, it was going to get pretty soft pretty quickly.

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Golf PGA Tour - Risultati Zurich Classic 2015

Inspired by NBA star, Rose takes Zurich Classic
    The inspiration for Justin Rose's victory in the Zurich Classic of New Orleans came in part from an unlikely source: Golden State Warriors guard Stephen Curry.
    Curry and his teammates completed a sweep of the New Orleans Pelicans on Saturday night, and Rose was in the crowd.
    "Yesterday, I felt like I had gone cold in my round," Rose said. "I started off hot (Sunday), went cold and (caddie Mark Fulcher) just said, 'Come on, just remember Steph Curry.' He went cold, but he kept wanting the ball, kept shooting threes, kept believing in himself. That was our mentality. As soon as he said that I had a 12-footer, kept visualizing it going in and I made it. It kind of righted the ship."
    The strategy ultimately led the Englishman to birdies on the 71st and 72nd holes and a one-shot win.
    A 14-foot putt sealed Rose's final-round, 6-under-par 66 at TPC Louisiana in Avondale, La., and gave him a four-round score of 22-under 266.
    Speaking on CBS, Rose agreed that the final putt was like a game-winning 3-pointer.
    "That's what great athletes who you look up to do," he said. "In big moments, they want the ball. They make big shots and big putts, and that's kind of luckily what I inspired myself today to do."
    Cameron Tringale closed with a 65 and finished one stroke back at 267. First-round leader Boo Weekley came in third at 268 after a 65 on Sunday.
    Rose earned a win for the sixth consecutive season, the second-longest active streak behind Dustin Johnson's eight-season run.
    By playing his final 66 holes without a bogey, Rose recorded victory No. 7 of his 257-start PGA Tour career. His 22-under-par score was the lowest in New Orleans since Vijay Singh won the event 11 years ago with the same mark.
    Tringale, who played in his 152nd career PGA Tour event, matched his best-ever finish, a tie for second at the 2014 Barclays.
    Australia's Jason Day, who shared the lead with Rose when the rain-delayed third round was completed Sunday morning, posted a fourth-round 69 and tied for fourth. Also at 269 with Day was Jim Herman, who closed with a 65 for his career-best finish.
    Canada's David Hearn (final-round 68) and Daniel Berger (69) tied for sixth at 270. South Korea's Whee Kim (64), Chesson Hadley (66), Chad Campbell (68) and rookie Blayne Barber (70) came in at 271 to share 10th place.
    Scott Stallings jumped from 49th place to a tie for 22nd after making seven consecutive birdies from No. 2 through 8. The run matched the longest on the tour this year, as he became the fifth golfer to accomplish it in 2014-15.
    South Korea's D.H. Lee made a hole-in-one on the 210-yard 17th hole with a 4-hybrid, his first ace on tour and the 22nd of the PGA Tour season

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pagina 37 di 50 PrimaPrima ... 27353637383947 ... UltimaUltima

Permessi di Scrittura

• Tu non puoi inviare nuove discussioni
  • Tu non puoi inviare risposte
  • Tu non puoi inviare allegati
  • Tu non puoi modificare i tuoi messaggi
  •